Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Favorites

I just love...this brand! I love the scent of it and the design of the products. Your whole bathroom smells like a fruitshake after you used some of their products.Usually I don’tlike sweet fruity things but it is a nice alternative for my preferences of ‘soft’scents. And a big plus (for me); 'All our suppliers do not test any finished product on animals and strive to use ingredients which have never been tested on animals.' Although I'm not a vegetarian (yet), I am an 'animal-person', and these small thing matter to me..   Find them here



I am a big fan of Pukka tea! Not only the design of thepackaging (they look so beautiful in your kitchen) but also the side-effects ofthese tea's are worth the try! I’ve been spamming my family and friends withthese teas for some time now. It is just THE solution for eeeevery mood! (at least, that is what Ithink, haha!). In the morning it is time to ‘Refresh’ with peppermintleaf, licorice root and fennel seeds. Have a ‘Detox tea’ (personal favourite),to cleanse your body, a ‘Love tea’ to warm your heart or a ‘Relax tea’ to calmand soothe... Had a busy day and can’t get any sleep? Try ‘Night time tea’, forpeaceful sleep, and you will sleep like a...ehm..a baby :) (also a personal favourite).They’re not very cheap, but I really think it is worth the money! Click here to read more.
For the Dutchies, ze zijn te vinden bij deTuinen voor €4,- per pakje, zitten 20 zakjes in, maar écht fijnfijnfijn! J

Have a lovely day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...