Friday, January 6, 2012

All zipped up






This was what I was wearing to my appointment for my internship. I’m already hired, but today I had to sign the contract. In February this year I will start at the marketing department of a big Dutch insurance company.   Bit worried how I will combine it with my other job (also at an insurance company, hihi), I will be working 56 hours a week... I’m sure I will survive, but it will be busy busy!

 I just love to braid my hair a little bit different than other people do. Sure we have the herringbone braid, the normal braid and all the other versions, but this is the only one my hair won’t curl like a mermaid if I untangle it. And it gives a ‘messy’ look J
Again all black, but with a lot of zippers!
It is all about the details right?



Wearing: HM tee, Selected/ Femme blazer, Bershka jeans, Zara Blazer, Diveded sjawl, Shick* shoes
















6 comments:

  1. Dankje voor je superleuke comment op mijn blog! :)
    Jij hebt ook een toffe blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk jasje!

    Join my give away als je wilt! www.lookofmei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mooie outfit! vind je vlecht ook heel leuk

    XOX

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...