Saturday, January 7, 2012

A REALLY freezing blonde





*Schiet op met die foto, ik bevries, ik bevrrrries....*




A really ‘Freezing Blonde’ today! OMG, I couldn’t even feel the tips of my fingers and toes! I was shooting some pics with 'my favourite person'. He was taking pics of nature while I was enjoying nature sitting on a bench smoking a cigarette ;). After some really quick outfitpictures (which didn’t  work out the way I had in mind because of the cold, the wind and the sunset), we hurried back home, into the warmth!  I love my leather jacket and gloves, but after 10 minutes I was sooo jealous of everyone with REAL winter coats...
For more pics click 'read more' below.

Photo’s were made by Ammer and me

Wearing: Leather Jacket Vero Moda, Catwalk Junkie tee, HM leather gloves, blazer&supersqin, unknown ankleboots, Pieces bag, Divided sjawl






Soooooo colllld!!!!


Made by Ammer


Untangling...





Love my bag! ;)
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...