Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The only way is up...

 

I know! I hate them to... those pictures made in a mirror! But unfortunately I had no photographer to take today’s outfit pics. This is the reason I waited so long to start a blog myself. These were taken on my way to work. The good thing was that they were very easy to take, the only thing I had to do is take the elevator two times, haha! Every time I heard the ‘DINGG’ of the elevator I was scared one of my colleagues was on the other side of the door catching me taking photos with my BlackBerry.  That would be a little awkward...

So I can’t promise I won’t do any self made pics anymore, but I will try to avoid them. The only way is up right?


Just another black outfit, I just can’t resist wearing all black when the bad weather!
I’m wearing my DIY grey ankleboots (they are really grey, but look a little bit greenish in the first pic), grey H&M blazer, Zara tee, H&M Supersqin (just addicted to them), Vero Moda leather jacket and Divided shawl. In my hand my BlackBerry phone case, just a small purse from H&M but it fits my Berry perfectly!  



6 comments:

  1. Hi meid, ziet er leuk uit:) Wat grappig dat jij ook in Leeuwarden woont. Ik ben je volgens mij nog nooit tegen gekomen? De volgende keer gewoon aan een collega vragen of ze snel een foto kunnen schieten;) kost maar een paar minuutjes.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. @BlondeFashiontale.com

    Haha! Je hebt gelijk! Ik ben alleen nog een beetje in 'stilte' aan het bloggen..niemand weet het nog... ;) Zag je mail trouwens! Lijkt me echt leuk! Mijn 'fotograaf'heeft het zelf erg druk... :(

    Xx.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...