Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!


I know..it's the 3rd already, but NYE was a great succes! Me and my girls first ate home made tapas and after that we went to our town square to drink champagne, light some fireworks and count down till it was 2012!
The only pic made is one with my girlfriends, and i'm not sure they are okay with me posting it online.. ;) The outfit was as always BLACK; a-symmetric top, black jeans and flats (necessary to dance all night!)
This was what I wore yesterday, just an easy recovery outfit... ;)



For those who are looking very closely; yes, the last one is a little bit different. Was wearing my new blouse bij H&M with new skinny jeans (also H&M) with Invito pumps, but it was a little bit too cold. So, ankleboots, black skinny and my new knitted cardigan from WE. Cowboysbelt, aaaand DONE!

Wearing; HM Supersqin gray jeans, HM Supersqin black jeans, HM blouse, Cowboys belt, WE knitted cardigan, watch and bracelet;Unknown but very loved by me!



1 comment:

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...