Monday, January 9, 2012

BIGage




Hiding my frizzy wet hair, looking like a hiphopper, hihi!


Suiting up for a day at the spa with my girlfriends. Finally some ‘warmth’!
 I never was a big fan of walking in a robe, with no makeup, but after trying it once I was hooked. We always try to pick a spa that is near, so we don’t have to drive so far, but pick one that is not filled with people we know. I once spotted my supervisor from a company I worked for, in a robe (thank god!!) but it was really awkward! We kept trying to pretend we didn’t see him, ducking behind plants and staring in the other direction if he walked by, you can picture it... And the next day at work...Not so fun.. hihi

For this day was a comfortable outfit necessary. So; harempants, boots, easy tee, sunnies (to hide my makeup free face) and a really comfy coat, good to go!

I finally had an excuse to use my very beloved, but not often used, vintage doctor bag. It is way too big to use every day, so this was the perfect occasion! I keep wondering who used it. Maybe it was a young girl, living in the ‘30ies..Or maybe it was really used as a doctors bag...Who knows?

Some Spa essentials; 

Garnier Repair Bodylotion the Canadian formula (love the scent AND anti-dehydration), facial towels from Etos (remind me of the scent of Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb) flipflops, Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Deep repair hair mask (saves my hair everytime), vasline, sunnies, Nivea Pure handlotion, bottle of water, towels and NO watch!! Jeeej! 



Wearing ; Harempants Vila, boots, tee HM, Bench coat


On the go!

My boots and bag match the car!

Jump!



Bigage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...