Thursday, January 12, 2012

Neeeed nude


Last night I was cuddling up with a cup of goodnight-tea, a quilt and my cat to watch my ‘bible’, SATC. I just love the quotes, New York, the lifestyle that is portrayed and of course the humour! I actually catch myself laughing up aloud when one of them had a great one-liner. And I have to admit, I even tear up sometimes.  And the episodes where Mr. Big appears? Verrrry recognizable ;)

Anyway, I watched the episode when Berger breaks up with Carrie over a post-it. At the end of the scene I had an epiphany. I NEEEED nude shoes!!!!
So, no time to hesitate, ordered these right away!


Actually, I love these too! But they’re out of stock every time I try to order...   
                                           



Problem is, I’m very tall, 178 cm…Cute if you are a model, not so cute if you just want to survive daily life. So, when wearing shoes like these I literally rise above everyone… Very annoying when you have a ‘thing’ for high heels.

But it is like Carrie said;
 “It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that's why you sometimes need really special shoes!”  

Right? ;)

Have a lovely day, x


Feel free to leave a comment, really would like to know what you think of this blog :) 
Shoes; H&M

4 comments:

  1. Heel leuk geschreven, die aflevering heb ik vorige week ook nog gekeken, of nouja het hele 6e seizoen;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Ja ik ben er zo verslaafd aan! Heerlijk! :)

      Delete
  2. inderdaad, die schoenen moet je hebben!
    Erg mooi :-D !!
    volgen?
    xoxo linlicious-style

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...