Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Daily Shopping



After my favourite perfume was out of stock I had no reason to think sane anymore and bought 5 bottles of Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming. It’s the deodorant version because the perfume is already sold out everywhere. Personally I’m not a  big fan of Tommy Hilfiger, but this perfume was the perfect everyday scent. Light, a bit sweet but not too much. So I will start again with a new very very long search for the next perfect scent. Any suggestions?

On my shoppingspree I also bought a new product for dark spots. Because of the sun and solarium I got these dark spots of hyperpigmentation on my skin. With make-up you normally don’t see anything, but it bothers me a lot. After trying all kinds of crèmes like Even Beter by Clinique, Biodermal, etc. I found this product at Ici Paris XL, Filorga Meso White. Filorga is a French brand, developed by a French doctor. And for the first time I actually see the difference! This product is only available at Ici Paris XL in the Netherlands. Ici Paris. If you want to learn more about Filorga in your country or just read more, click here. My personal tip; please use sunscreen! At least SPF 50,I know you will think you look so pale, but you will age much more beautifully AND without any dark spots! Trust me, you will regret it later!

I couldn’t resist these H&M leather gloves! I always love leather, and I already have two pairs but they fit so perfectly I had to take them home with me! +they were on sale, so no reasons to leave them at the store... ;)

Also I was triggered by a new product from Taft. Instant Volume Powder! It is a little bit weird applying powder in your hair, but it really works! You really need to use a little bit otherwise your hair will be very dry and stiff. And avoid rain, because it will turn your hair into cement! But it’s very easy to use, apply some on the roots of your hair and style as you like and DONE! VOLUME!

My all-time favourite; Clinique Superdefense. Couldn’t live without it! It has a SPF (as you have read that’s very important to me) doesn’t clog pores and is very gentle as all of their products.

And last, but absolutely not least because they are so HANDY the famous H&M clothing rollers! Very necessary if you have a cat and a thing for black clothes like me ;)  
So there you have it; my daily shopping ;) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...