Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gray matters










Some Sunday pics in FRONT of my closet. After my exams I plan to rearrange my entire home. Will be trying to create some more closet space (verrry necessary). I have way too many shoes, jeans and other stuff... Maybe I can arrange a ‘shop-my-closet’... just realising...

Anyway, try to change my bedroom by letting the closet face the other way, create some room between the wall and the doors and try to fit in an IKEA bookcase to store my shoes. Already have them stored in shoeboxes in a bookcase, but I just have to many (maybe I should try to wear them more so I can throw them away eventually... ;) ) But AFTER the exams...should focus on that first.. I always think of projects like this when I really should be learning the course material... After the previous time I had exams I painted my whole house and the one before I bought a coffee table witch I sanded and painted glossy white.. Don’t know why, think it is some sort of denial... hihi!

So wearing all grey, love it instead of my beloved all-black. Bit lighter, right? ;)
And finally wearing my DIY Ankleboots ! Yay! What do you think of them?

Wearing; HM Supersqin, HM blazer, gray tanktop, DIY ankleboots


For more pics 








Actually... wasn't ready yet!!

In front of the mirror inside the door

Wow!Wait! A sneak peek INSIDE the closet, really need to rearrange that too when I'm finished with those exams!!

8 comments:

  1. I love one colour outfits!
    You have a great blog :)
    Maby we could follow each other?
    xoxo Paula
    http://paschphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie outfit, ik hou van all over one color outfits, ik doe het meestal met nude.. zlfs in de winter hihi :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Dat kan ook prima met een zonnetje als vandaag! Heerlijk! :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Great photos! (: Love your blazer!
    Nice blog, why don't we follow each other? (: I follow u!
    Kisses

    http://onceupontimeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog! And I love your hair! The color and the model, beautiful:)
    And you DIY those ankle boots? Great!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...