Monday, January 30, 2012

Week recap



1







Stairs at work


2. View from my desk at my dad's house :)  (the grey/white one)

3. Little monster

4. Some Iphone shopping

5. Romwe order

Alright, my busy times trying to keep up with school aren’t over yet, but I’m getting there. Only one week to go… As you have read my days only involved books and reading…These pics where taken over the last week.

1.Wearing; Mango blazer (old collection), MET jeans, Zara top
2. View from my desk, the skyline of Leeuwarden, actually looking at my dad’s house when I work (not always motivating ;) ) But a very nice view when you are working all day and all of the sudden you look outside and see a beautiful rainbow lighting up the sky


3. Because of the lack of time (and just lazyness ;) I treated myself on a Mac menu..with a McFlurry Stroopwafen (LOOOOVE them!!!!) My sneaky little monster tried to taste it herself when she tought I wasn’t paying attention...  ;)
4.  I got my new IHoney (nickname for my Iphone, my previous BlackBerry was called BlackBirdy...I just love to name phones, laptops, so I can talk to it: ‘Please Bob (laptop), that is not what I said you have to doooo!!!’) this week!  Of course I had to do some shopping to make it as comfortable as possible for her, so after a long search I decided to but a transparent case for now. I also bumped into these items at the HEMA. A case and a screenprotector...which both didn’t work for me. The case was waaaay to tight, couldn’t get my phone in OR out..a real struggle... The screenprotector was a disaster! You have to stick it on your screen and make sure there are no bubbles...but I know thats is just me, every time I saw a little bubble, a little dust part, took it off, tried again, and again and again.. And then I gave up! Hahah! I will try it another time ;)
5. Ordered this jumper at Romwe, I purchased a beige one a while ago and just love the way it fits. (Reminds me I have to upload a pic of it..soon!)   

Have a nice day!

XX.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaawhh! Your cat is so cute! Looks a lot like mine :) She is also grey with stripes, so pretty!

    I just posted some outfit photo's and I would really love if you would like to leave a comment! Your opinion means a lot to me.
    xo Paula
    http://paschphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...